Maximum Capacity: 75 persons
- There will be no charge for use of the meeting room by community groups and non-profit organizations. Donations are accepted and appreciated. There is a $10.00 fee per event for the use of the room by businesses and other for-profit groups.
- If room is reserved for after open library hours, please refer to Key Policy for instructions/responsibilities on key ‘checkout’ and procedure for locking the building.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. It is understood that library programming will have first priority in room use. Please notify library as soon as possible of cancellations.
- The room is available to individuals or organized groups in the Library service area.
- Adult supervision is required for minors who use the room after open library hours.
- The fact that a group meets at the Library does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the Library staff or Board.
- The meeting room cannot be used for any purpose which may interfere with normal use of the library (ex. excessive noise or smells).
- Refreshments provided by the group may be served as long as facility is left clean and orderly and garbage is disposed of in appropriate manner.
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- The Library is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, clothing, or other items brought to the Library by any group or individual attending a meeting.
- The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting in the Library.
- Any unusual situations or use of the room for an extended length of time is to be approved by Director prior to reserving.
Approved by the Thorp Library Board, Dated: Dec. 3, 2008