The following services will be offered at the Thorp Public Library:
- The library will select from available materials and organize for easy access those books and materials which comprise the library collection.
- The library staff will provide guidance and assistance for people to obtain the information they desire.
- The library will supplement, when possible, materials beyond our own resources by borrowing from other libraries.
- We will provide services during the hours which best meet the community’s need.
- The library board accepts the responsibility to maintain facilities that will offer the community the invitation to enter, read, listen, look and learn.
- The library will lend books for Inter-library loan.
- The library will borrow books for Inter-library loan.
- A photocopy machine is available for public use. Cost per copy is $.25.
- The library will provide tax forms to the public from January 1 to April 15 of each year. Only those forms requiring copies to be made will be charged for at the normal copy rate.
- Use of the computer printer will result in a fee of $.25 per sheet of paper used.
- The Internet may be accessed through library computers in accordance with the Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the computer Use Policy.
- Use of the Fax machine will be $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Use of the laminator will be $1.00 per page.
- Color copies will be $.75 per page.
- A digital projector is available for public use at the library or City Hall.
Approved by the Thorp Library Board, Dated: April 1, 2009